- Minimum 3 years experience in casual dining (or fast casual) as owner/operator
- Minimum net worth greater than or equal to $2.0MM
- Have access to adequate capital
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION AND PROCEDURES:
- Completed request for consideration form including current personal financial statement *
- Prior year's tax returns and prior 3 years' financial statements *
- Credit, business and personal references *
- Personal guaranty
- Comprehensive detailed business plan for 1-5 years out
- Presentation by franchise partner with Q&A session at The Counter® headquarters with The Counter® "Executive Committee"
- Approval sign-off by The Counter® Executive Committee
FRANCHISE PARTNER PROFILE:
- Have a proven track record of aggressively developing multi-unit restaurant systems
- Have local knowledge and expertise in the areas of consumer preferences, real estate, government regulations, labor, and distribution issues
- Philosophically aligned
This web site and the information contained herein does not constitute the offer or sale of a franchise. The offer and sale of a franchise can only be made through the delivery and receipt of our Uniform Franchise Disclosure Document (UFDD). There are certain states that require the registration of a UFDD before the franchisor can advertise or offer the franchise in that state. We may not be registered in all those registration states and may not offer franchises to residents of those states or to persons wishing to locate a franchise in those states.